Dear friends, we are glad to inform you that on May 24, 2017, a new Brücke GmbH training event, in partnership with the We & World Economics Magazine, will take place in Baku.
Speaker: Radislav Gandapas
Theme of the Training: Scripts and Algorithms of Success
- The most distinguished business coach in the CIS
- The only one who has won three times the title of the "best professional coach"
- The leading expert in the CIS on leadership and lifestyle management
- Conducts about 100 trainings and seminars a year
- Author of 8 books and 14 films
- His book A Leader’s Charisma won the yearly Ru.net Book Award.
- His expertise and knowledge are adapted to the CIS reality
- A young, successful family man and a father of four
- He made the way from the bottom to the top in his profession and managed to stay at the summit
What is the training about?
The training is based on the Speaker’s thorough study of success experience of different people that prove there are specific scripts and algorithms to achieve success. They are similar in different spheres: in career and business, in sports and arts. Success is not a state, it is a process. Many people consider success to be a game of chance confusing it with good luck.
On May 24, Radislav Gandapas will share with you the proven set of instructions and tools, with his inherent professionalism and drive. The very next day you will be able to apply the new knowledge both in your professional sphere and in private life.
General Partner of Event with Radislav Gandapas
Partners of the event with Radislav Gandapas:
Azerbaijani Bank Association; Caspian European Club; BBA.az, Banco.az; KONSIS; Boulevard Hotel Baku; Azerbaijan Turkey Business Association (ATIB); Allianz Consult; Autograph.az; World Economics Magazine; Carnegie Club.
The detailed information about the business seminar, tickets, and the cost of participation is available on the official site of the Training and the Event Page in Facebook.
Discount for Members of the Azerbaijani Bank Association: 10%.
To get more information on the event, tickets, sponsorship and partnership please contact us by email: email@example.com or by phone: +4 9 699 675 86 09.
We will be happy to see you among our distinguished guests.
60314 Frankfurt am Main
Tel.: +4 9 699 675 86 09
We & WE( We & World Economics ), AZERBAIJANI MAGAZINE ON ECONOMICS, FINANCE AND BUSINESS
Free subscription to the web version of the We & World Economics:
Follow us on: